Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Update by user Nov 26, 2014

Still no word from AeroTech I filed a complaint with the Military an they tell me that if AeroTech ever goes for another contract on a US Military Base that they will not get it till they resolve all issues with their customers so I encourage all who have been ripped off by this company to file a complaint with the Military on your base they will make sure that AeroTech never gets another contract with them again.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014

Aero Tech cancelled my flight Aug 31,2014 and refuses to refund me my money have tried calling them no answer have also email them and still no response how do I get my $425 dollars back from this company??They are located in Dubai who do you talk to for help??

There are so many of us that have not gotten a refund from them some people over a year if they are doing business in Dubai then I think Dubai should be aware of this company as they are ripping off their customers.Does Dubai want to be known for letting businesses take advantage of foreign customers because I for one will not be buying anything in Dubai if this is the case I work in Afghanistan on a american base and we all travel thru to Dubai on our way home I will spread the word that Dubai lets its businesses rip off foreigners.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aerotech Aviation?

Comments

, Curaçao #892063

I am in the same boat, and so are a number of my colleagues!!They were booted from the base I work on, and exited without a trace of a refund.

Like you, We have called and emailed this company, with no response.If there is a class action lawsuit, please put the word out because I, along with many others, will join.

to BAF , Curaçao #892138

I have contacted a lawyer in Dubai I will reply to you as soon as they give me an answer then I will give you the lawyers name and pass it around.

Streets
to BAF #906344

Please complain to your Military contracting officer on your base if enough of us do it AeroTech might have to pay.